Whether you're a stud athlete looking for the perfect training shoe or an average joe looking for a more comfortable fit, we have what you may be looking for. After dissecting tons of shoes, getting feedback from reviews, these top 10 training shoes have the elite performance to excel your training to the next level. A combination of Nike, Under Armour, and Adidas Shoes, these innovational companies have pushed competition to the max, which they're always coming out with new styles, better fit, great performance, while not substituting comfort. Below is the Top 10 Training Shoes for 2012.
- Nike Free TR2 Running Shoes : Displays a wrap around the shoe for stability and comfort. They have great cushion on the sole to withstand hours on your feet, very durable, designed for maximum speed, providing an ultra-lightweight training shoe. Nike Store: Starting at $86.90
- Nike Free Xilla: An ultra-flexible training shoe, Nike Free technology adds cushioning and support that can handle serious training workouts. They feature great traction, for grip and durability to excel performance the best way possible. The customer reviews rave on the comfort cushioning these bad boys have, as well as how wicked they look. These trainers work well on just about any surface, providing the ultimate workout shoe. At the Nike Shop these are $110.00
- Nike Dual Fusion TR II: (Editor's Pick)- The Nike Dual Fusion training shoes are flat out a dynamic training shoe. They can be used in pretty much any sport, any time, anywhere. I personally own these, and the combination of a featherweight feel, and comfort fit are reason enough to buy these shoes. The Best Training Shoe I've ever owned, period. It feels like you're wearing nothing but a sock on the foot, and the traction/reliability of the Nike Dual Fusion TR II are amazing. The Nike Store has them at $70.00
- Nike Lunar Vapor Trainer: The Nike Lunar Vapor Trainer training shoe features Hyperfuse creation that has a unibody upper that is lightweight, strong and breathable. Full-length midsole combines with a heel Nike Zoom unit to offer amazing explosion and ride. Solid rubber delta in the outsole provide the overall foundation and forefoot traction. On demand spikes engage on turf surfaces to give superior traction. Removable insole. Weighs 10.5 oz. Becoming a very popular pick for training shoes in 2012. Get it via Eastbay for $99.99 or the same price at the N.S.
- Men’s UA Combine™ Trainers by Under Armour: Super-lightweight training shoe to keep you quick on your feet, these are designed to propel you forward without sacrificing traction. Also boosted breathability with an ultra lightweight polyester mesh upper. Stay light on the field, and tight on your game. Full length, low profile ArmourBound® midsole, works with your natural footstride to provide maximum comfort, and amazing performance, with every stride. 4 different styles to choose from:
- Men's UA Micro G® Quick II Training Shoes by Under Armour:This UA trainer maximizes mobility and explosive speed. Underneath, light, super-responsive Micro G® foam cushions like regular foam, in a lower, more stable fit—designed to turn cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs. With an affordable price of $79.99 you can have these trainers today!
- Men's UA Micro G® Composite Training Shoes by Under Armour: Another Great UA mold perfect for the elite and ideal training exercises. This thin, light, full-length Micro G® foam cushions as well as any traditional, bulkier foam, but also helps your heel-strike energy, creating forward momentum for maximum performance. Many athletes use this same shoe for off-season workouts! Get it for $ 81.99 at the picture link below:
- Adidas Power Lift Trainer Shoes: If your looking for a stable lifting shoe for heavy workouts, this is the training shoe. They have a solid sole-feel and a firm heel, keeping you seriously grounded and stable when you pick up heavy things. These shoes are comfortable, stylish, and pretty functional. I would recommend them for anybody looking to expand their powerlifting. The Adidas Power Lift trainers are $90 just about anywhere, including on the link below: However they are currently out of stock until more come in. -79 of 88 people recommended this shoe-
- Men's Training- BOUNCE Five-Star (Adidas)- A sick design, made for extra bounce, while not losing comfort. The gym is your playground in this no-nonsense cross-trainer from adidas. The 5-Star Bounce delivers the goods, with a durable synthetic upper that laces up for the perfect fit. A grippy rubber sole gives the traction you need for a surefooted exercise regimen that takes no prisoners. Buy these at the Adidas store for $110 or find a pair here, starting at $87.99!
- Nike Air Max+ 2012 Running Shoe: Quiet possibly the best training shoe in 2012. The Nike Air Max+ has great cushioning, sick design, combine's comfort, style, and durability all in one. Many athletes have said it's the best all-around shoe they've ever owned. They are pricy, at Eastbay they run $169.99 but here you can get the Air Max+ starting at $139.99
If you'd like to check out the newest version on kicks, in the second annual installment of Top 10 Training Shoes of 2013, click the link.